Among his career milestones, he’s:
- Co-founded and exited a full service seafood restaurant
- Sold over 1,000 franchises
- Enabled a company to go public
- Scaled restaurants in over 15 countries
- Helped a one-unit mom-and-pop business get acquired by a public company; and
- Allowed companies become more profitable and enjoyable
- Consults emerging restaurant chains on growth;
- Is the largest franchisee of The Halal Guys, with 9 stores in Southern California and $15 million in annual revenue;
- Invests in construction, data, business services, and other food startups.
- Writes a personal development and entrepreneurship newsletter called Eff Around & Find Out;
- Hosts a YouTube and podcast channel called the Unfocused Show
- Tinkers in all sorts other projects
He lives in Orange County with his wife, two kids, and two dogs; and enjoys traveling and dad jokes.